cake

cake

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ethiopian food!

My first time trying Ethiopian food in this authentic restaurant called Queens of Sheba. The dining experience was quite different that you supposed to eat it with your hands instead of utensils. I honestly never been to a restaurant with no utensils provided and I found it unique.They provided hand sanitizer wipes so you can clean your hands first before you start eating. My friend and I ordered the Taste of Sheba Combination Sampler with both meats and veggies and it also came with injera (thin flatbread with spongy texture).

So... how do you eat it?

First off, you tear off pieces of injera then use each small piece of injera to scoop up the meat/and or veggies from the platter. Then finally you EAT:)


It is definitely a fun sharing plate with your group of friends.
I'm not sure if this restaurant provide any utensils if you request it but I wouldn't recommend using utensils because it will ruined the whole Ethiopian dining experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment