cake

cake

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Oscars Popcorn Party 🏆 🌽

We've been all waiting for the Oscars Award show tonight. Let's gear up some yummy popcorn and enjoy the show with your friends and family. If anyone looking for some exotic #popcorn flavors check out #Popkarma in the lower east side. I went there with a friend yesterday and they have some great popcorn flavors. Personally, I am not a big fan of popcorn but these popcorn totally took my breath away...amazingly good:p  We tried the #cajun, #kyoto mix and the #caramel. My favorite is the cajun one and it's not as spicy as I thought. The kyoto one tastes like seaweed and the caramel is the only sweet one we got. So yeah we got spicy, salty and sweet popcorn all together:)
                                                                                                                                                                   
Cajun and kyoto mix popcorn
pure caramel popcorn


No comments:

Post a Comment