cake

cake

Friday, March 25, 2016

Chicken & Waffles

Ahhh...waffles! Waffles are everywhere that comes with different variations. You can eat it for breakfast, brunch, snack and dessert. I like all kinds of waffles but my favorite is waffles with chicken that I will never say no if I see it on the menu.  The best chicken & waffles entree I have tried so far is in Five Napkin Burger. For those of you never heard of Five Napkin Burger, it is one of the popular burger chains headquartered in New York City that is known for their burgers and sandwiches. It is also a great place for family and kids to dine in. They changed their menu once in a while but if you ask for their chicken & waffles I'm pretty sure they can make it for you. The dish comes with a big piece of waffle and topped with couple pieces of fried chicken and buttermilk gravy...yum! yum! Happy International Waffles Day everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment