cake

cake

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spinach Dumplings!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone 🍀  
Guess what I found in my neighborhood..Spinach dumplings! Mmmmh...green and yummy:) The dumplings' wraps are made out of real spinach so no worries about food coloring. I ventured to the Urbanspace Vanderbilt yesterday to meet with some friends for happy hour. We walked and shopped around bunch of food vendors and most of them make me mouth watering hehe
I stopped by Hong Kong Street Cart because I was drawn to the green color of the spinach dumplings and I decided to give it a try. It costed $5 for 4 pieces of dumplings but it was good and maybe because it's spinach dumpling so I was willing to pay for it. I know some people think it's a bit pricey for asian food because you can get cheap and yummy dumplings in Chinatown for $1 for 4 or 5 dumplings. But anyway, this food cart was great overall and they also served spinach noodles with peanut sauce..mmmhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment